Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Feeling the Love!


This past Sunday was my birthday and I have to say it was one of the best birthdays yet.  A group of my friends started the celebration a week early with a "surprise" girls night to watch the Bachelorette.  My friend Kori and I watch every Monday night in our jammies and last Monday they surprised me with a whole crew!  There was a rose to accept, gluten free cupcakes that they had delivered from 30 minutes away, presents and so much fun.  It meant so much to me that they all surprised me with such a fun night.


The week continued with the most heart felt birthday cards, text messages, phone calls, facebook messages, thoughtful gifts......I am truly blessed to have the friends and family that I do.


The weekend was filled with birthday fun up in Maine at my second parents lake home.  I bought a new skirt at LLBean, my mom made gluten free cupcakes and we had the most AMAZING lobster dinner.  It is my mom's birthday too and I love when we are able to celebrate it together.  It was such a relaxing weekend and we had so much fun with both my parents and my second parents!



Sunday, Scott and I headed off to the Foo Fighters at Fenway Park and for a little getaway away in Boston (Thanks Mom and Dad!).  We met up with our good friends and had an absolute blast at the concert.  Afterwards we hung out at Boston Beer Works and they sang to me with a candle placed in my friend Joe's hand (we were late to the show and so there was no time for more gluten free cupcakes!).


Monday my family celebrated my mother and I with one final celebration.  We had a BBQ, presents and the last of the gluten free cupcakes!

My birthday gift this year was a deck make over and thankfully we finished that in June so we have been able to enjoy it all summer.  It was a gift that I had to work hard for but it is now my favorite spot in my house and I love every minute I get to relax out there.


Thank you all, it was such an amazing birthday and I am so grateful to each and every person who made me feel so special!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that everyone showered you with so much love. It's usually you showering the rest of us with love, support, and thoughtful gifts. I'm thrilled that you finally got to be on the receiving end. Your birthday is truly a celebration - it's the day the world was gifted with you!!!

    ReplyDelete