Saturday, September 5, 2015

Savoring Every Last Plunge


We have had the most amazing August, one of my favorite months of all time!  The pace has been slower, the weather incredible and we have had so much fun as a family.

One of my favorite summer activities is diving off the dock at the lake.  I do this once a day (no matter the weather) and love the sensation as I plunge into the cool water.  This summer, Z has been jumping from one dock as I dive off the other and we meet at the raft for our daily swim together.  This began on Memorial Day Weekend and we have continued it everyday we have been at the lake since.


I know our daily plunges are slowly coming to an end and I have been savoring each and every one. Last year we stopped our daily plunges in mid-September.  I have a feeling this year will be more of the same.  But for now, I am enjoying every last bit of this amazing summer and will start posting more regularly once our school year officially starts next week.  Enjoy the Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful time at the lake! The pictures are wonderful and show just how much fun you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was relaxing and fun! So great that you jump off the dock with the kids...they will always remember their mom doing that!!

    ReplyDelete